FMCG Digital Advertising
Digital advertising for the FMCG sector adapts to the behavior of electronic commerce and consumers.
Digital advertising for FMCG
The fast-moving consumer goods sector has very specific characteristics that require a digital advertising campaign designed especially for it.
The products of the FMCG sector have a very powerful gap in electronic commerce. Some of the skills that consumers most value in this form of purchase are the flexibility of hours, saving time and the possibility of finding everything you need in one place.
Digital advertising tips for FMCG
- Consumer = buyer: the chain is shortened and the buyer accepts the figure of final consumer.
- Personalized approach: advertising is focused on satisfying a certain segment of consumers.
- Advertising as a stimulus: the consumer receives advertising as a stimulus from which he then seeks information. The purchase will be determined by the collection of data found on the brand in search engines.
- Full prominence to competitive advantages as a tool to differentiate yourself in a saturated market.
100% specialized campaigns
- Personalized language that shares register with the readings that the client is used to doing, but at the same time draws their attention through creativity.
- Elements that make up the brand image.
- Valuing the unique characteristics of the product
- Media plan according to the target
- Monitoring through KPIs